Дома звезд в Подмосковье Квартиры знаменитостей в Москве

We recommend

  • Land on the Azov Sea.
    The land under the individual building and a mini-hotel on the shore of the Azov Sea from 75 000 per hundred square meters.

  • Свадьба в России

    Современные молодые выбирают выездную свадебную церемонию на природе. Это трогательное, красивое и  запоминающееся действие.

  • Участки в Тамани
    Минимальная цена - 100 тыс. руб за сотку. Коммуникации включены в стоимость участка.
  • МФК Новосити
    Комплекс сдан! Первая линия, закрытая территория. Новороссийск
  • Свадьба в России

    Современные молодые выбирают выездную свадебную церемонию на природе. Это трогательное, красивое и  запоминающееся действие.

  • ЖК "Си Лайф"
    Новый жилой комплекс на побережье Лонг Бич. Первая линия. Вид на море и горы.

In Montenegro, the increased housing construction

16.07.15
The statistics for 2014, published by the agency Monstat, indicate that in Montenegro were built 323,120 square meters of residential real estate. The total cost of construction amounted to 351.8 million. Euros, 34% more than the previous year.
The share of construction companies accounted for 78.8% (277.1 million. Euro) of the total investment in the construction industry, while the share of physical entities - 21.2% (74, 7 million. Euros).
If you distribute the volume of work on the apartment building it had 62.2%, the remaining 37.8% were for the construction of other residential properties. Total for 2014 was built 4300 apartments, 6970 are still under construction.
back news