Дома звезд в Подмосковье Квартиры знаменитостей в Москве

We recommend

  • Свадьба в России

    Современные молодые выбирают выездную свадебную церемонию на природе. Это трогательное, красивое и  запоминающееся действие.

  • Land on the Azov Sea.
    The land under the individual building and a mini-hotel on the shore of the Azov Sea from 75 000 per hundred square meters.

  • Свадьба в России

    Современные молодые выбирают выездную свадебную церемонию на природе. Это трогательное, красивое и  запоминающееся действие.

  • Участки в Тамани
    Минимальная цена - 100 тыс. руб за сотку. Коммуникации включены в стоимость участка.
  • ЖК "Си Лайф"
    Новый жилой комплекс на побережье Лонг Бич. Первая линия. Вид на море и горы.
  • МФК Новосити
    Комплекс сдан! Первая линия, закрытая территория. Новороссийск

In 2015, the share of Vilnius accounted for almost 50% of total sales of the Lithuanian housing

21.01.16
In 2015 Lithuania was sold to residential real estate for the amount to 1.267 billion. Euros. This figure is 1% lower than what was recorded in 2014. 49.2% of this amount was spent in Vilnius. The remaining 50.8% were to the rest of Lithuania.
The average price of new flats in the past year amounted to 1 450 euros per square meter, which is 3.7% higher than the average rate recorded in 2014 and 6.8% higher than the average for the last five years. The cost of a new home in the Lithuanian capital increased by 7%, to 780 euros for "square".
It is worth noting that in 2015 an expensive upscale accommodations in Vilnius has risen in price, while the value of objects of economy class has not changed.
As for the secondary real estate in the capital in the past year, the average price on it is 1180 euros per square meter, which is 2% higher than in 2014 and 7% higher than the average of the past five years. The cost of houses has increased by 3.6% to 940 euros for "square".

back news