Дома звезд в Подмосковье Квартиры знаменитостей в Москве

We recommend

  • Nereus Residence
    Апартаменты 118 м2 в новом, сдан в ноябре 2019 года, жилом комплексе Nereus Residence класса люкс первой линии.
  • Land on the Azov Sea.
    The land under the individual building and a mini-hotel on the shore of the Azov Sea from 75 000 per hundred square meters.

  • Участки в Тамани
    Минимальная цена - 100 тыс. руб за сотку. Коммуникации включены в стоимость участка.
  • МФК Новосити
    Комплекс сдан! Первая линия, закрытая территория. Новороссийск
  • Свадьба в России

    Современные молодые выбирают выездную свадебную церемонию на природе. Это трогательное, красивое и  запоминающееся действие.

  • ЖК "Си Лайф"
    Новый жилой комплекс на побережье Лонг Бич. Первая линия. Вид на море и горы.

In Cyprus, in September, it recorded growth in the number of real estate transactions by 44%

11.10.16
Data in September 2016, presented by the Department of Land of Cyprus show that the number of real estate transactions in the country, compared to the same month of 2015, increased by 44%. There were concluded 556 deals against 385 transactions recorded a year earlier.
In previous months, also saw sales increase over last year's figures. In August it was 50% in July - 26% and 24% in June.
In 77% of transactions (427), made in September, took part local buyers, and the remaining 23% (129) - foreigners.
Most sales rose in Limassol. Here, an increase of 71% in the period under review. Second place belongs to Paphos (40%), third - Nicosia (25%) and the fourth - Famagusta (7%).


back news